Now With FlavorCrystals!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Vote on nerdiness

So, nobody actually reads this blog yet, but I want to pose a question:

Does going to a Harry Potter release party if you're 27 make you a nerd?

Huh. I'm sure if anyone did respond, it would be in the "if you have to ask. . ." vein, huh?

4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

A Harry Potter release party? I think that might be ok, if there was plenty of alcohol involved!

Keep in mind, I don't think many people would show up, since they'd be at home reading the new book...

:)

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Shanshu said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go, I wanna go! Eric, can we go? OOOOO I think there's something wrong with me. My office mate looked at me like a tard when I was jumping up and down with excitement when I made my pre-order.

Jen

8:56 AM

 
Blogger Shanshu said...

Bugger.

Um...we might be able to go, but I'll have to check my schedule. I might be in the hospital that night.

*stabs pencil into stomach*

9:34 AM

 
Blogger wrmblnwrck said...

I'm going to have to vote "Yes". Of course, it sounds kinda fun. Too bad my friends treat me like a total pariah if I bring up HP.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home