Plumbing the Depths of Nerdiness
No, I don't think you guys understood--I meant a REAL HP-release party. Rainy Day books is doing this thing on Friday night where you get to go to a screening of the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (w/ Johnny Depp--yum!) on the plaza, enter a free drawing for a prize, get a "chocolate treat" (does that sound like some German niche porn to anyone else?) and, for an extra ticket price, get a copy of the book. I, like Jen, pre-ordered from work. And I, too, squealed like a little girl with joy and excitement. Of course, it won't be here til Saturday so that rather sucks my ass.
Anyway, I might go, if only for the movie. I promise not to dress up!

2 Comments:
Ah, I see. I now understand what it is you describe. That doesn't sound as much fun as the drinking thing, though.
11:27 AM
Oh, and you need to post a link to my blog on here. It'll make you COOL.
11:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home