Now With FlavorCrystals!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Time for my Lame Ass to Post

Bullets from my life:
  • My last day is Saturday. The closer it gets, the more people ask me to do. I have never worked this hard the entire time I've been here. Hmm, maybe that's saying something.
  • We did our budget yesterday, a real one, and opening a joint checking account. I feel strangely adult, and definitely it was a bigger committment that the engagement.
  • We definitely need to fix the toilet tank before our halloween party. Definitely.
  • I am now too old for Worlds of Fun, because the Timberwolf kicked my ass, and the Finnish Fling seriously threatened reverse peristalsis. Ian and his nephew were stuck on the Mamba for twenty minutes so that definitely ended our visit on a high note!
  • I made a whopping $7.50 at my garage sale:(
  • My roomate may be leaving us as early as November, and I find this makes me very sad.
  • We went to the Priests of Pallas ball at Union Station, and didn't see Elizabeth. It must have been the masks.
  • Never take a man to a bridal fair. Just trust me on this one.
  • We got our florist, our caterer, and our cake. Now to pick out bridesmaids dresses that won't make everyone hate me for the rest of my life. huh. Good luck with that, right?
  • What about these?
  • I played trombone with Ian's nephew for about an hour on Sunday and my lips are paying the price for years of leisure.
  • I sorted through ten years of photos in anticipation of beginning a scrapbooking project, so I'll have some new photos with which to terrorize people very soon!
  • I am going to Las Vegas Tuesday-Friday of next week and I cannot wait!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These dresses remind me of the one's the girls in Sex in the City wore for Charlotte's first wedding. I thought they were super nice because each girl wore a style that looked beautiful on her, yet they all looked uniform because of the color. Nice choice.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home