Now With FlavorCrystals!
posted by Unknown at 2:13 PM
I dunno...that one at the top is sexy. Are you sure, you don't want to wear that one? I would fully support you.
8:23 AM
sure, you would support me. Emotionally. But what would support my breasts, pray tell?That is definitely not a bra-friendly dress I'll tell you that much.
9:16 AM
Lets see, you've got:Fey QueenHeroin ChicDark SorceressInsane Flapper80's FlashbackYou're right, those choices suck. Except the Fey Queen dress, which IS kinda cool, but anatomically impossible it seems.
10:25 AM
I like the second one, too, but you sure as shit couldn't do something like WALK in a dress like that.Makes for a cool picture, though.
10:37 AM
Hehe. I titled them in my head, too. I came up with:1. Dude, Where's my Dress?2. Double Helix3. The Addams Wedding4. Coffin-Lining Chic5. Dynasty!
10:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I dunno...that one at the top is sexy. Are you sure, you don't want to wear that one? I would fully support you.
8:23 AM
sure, you would support me. Emotionally. But what would support my breasts, pray tell?
That is definitely not a bra-friendly dress I'll tell you that much.
9:16 AM
Lets see, you've got:
Fey Queen
Heroin Chic
Dark Sorceress
Insane Flapper
80's Flashback
You're right, those choices suck. Except the Fey Queen dress, which IS kinda cool, but anatomically impossible it seems.
10:25 AM
I like the second one, too, but you sure as shit couldn't do something like WALK in a dress like that.
Makes for a cool picture, though.
10:37 AM
Hehe. I titled them in my head, too. I came up with:
1. Dude, Where's my Dress?
2. Double Helix
3. The Addams Wedding
4. Coffin-Lining Chic
5. Dynasty!
10:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home