My Weekend:
1. Got new tires (yay!)
2. Saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (it's like child-horror. . .yay!)
3. Got engaged (yay!)
4. Finally got storm doors and windows on the house (yay!)
5. Read Harry Potter (Yay. . .with a kleenex)
6. Found and booked a place to get married (yay!)
7. Bought a new bike, one which does not weigh two tons (yay!)
8. Found out my tumor isn't a tumor, it's a bad lymph node (yay! about the cancer part, anyway)
All in all, in was a fantabulous weekend. Good times.

10 Comments:
Was that the ORDER in which it happened? Or was it the order of importance?
lol...I read that as the latter, and found myself laughing out loud at the idea of getting tires being more important than getting married, essentially.
Congrats!
7:38 AM
I'm somewhat jealous that you've already booked a place. I remember that process being far more ... painful.
8:06 AM
hee hee--it was actually in ORDER, not in importance, although Ian and I have had plans to marry for quite some time so the official ring-giving was somewhat anticlimactic (I had even already seen it to have it re-sized, etc.) but it was sweet.
Getting tires was truly climactic because if you had to carpool to work with Ian for four days you'd be begging for your car back, too!
Basically, we have actually been looking at places and dates for about a month (like I said, we did the whole thing backwards) so I did drag Ian to about four sites before it has become obvious that if we don't just book a place everything will already be gone for that weekend. Loose Mansion is nice, we both agree on it, and it's still available the weekend we want, so there you have it.
11:10 AM
LOOSE MOUNTAIN..that cracks me up.
11:24 AM
LOOSE MANSION, sorry. It's still funny.
11:24 AM
ok, now I'm pissed. You almost made me pee in my nice desk chair. Thanks a lot.
Loose Mountain. Kind of sounds like a Pharmaceutical CandyLand location, huh? (Go Three Spaces Back to Pepto Bismol Island.)
The Loose family started the oreo cookie, and owned Sunshine Biscuits.
www.loosemasion.com
11:32 AM
The link works even better when you type it right:
www.loosemansion.com
It would be funnier if looseMASION.com was porn.
4:45 PM
Whoa...the bride in that first pick is hot! I assume she's taken...
If you find out, let me know...
4:47 PM
Nothing like accidentally linking a porn site instead of the reception hall.
"Grandma, what do you think of the site for the reception....Grandma? Hello?"
9:01 PM
I can't breathe I am laughing too hard. That's why drinking before noon is bad. . .it severely limits your typing abilities.
How do you link words instead of typing the website, anyway? I assume you have to do some razzle-dazzle HTML thing?
8:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home