Now With FlavorCrystals!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Goodbye, Cruel World


Or, more accurately, goodbye cruel tonsils, the chronically infected lining of my sinus cavities and my deviated septum! Countdown to 6:20 a.m. tomorrow has begun, and after that I will be in a blissfully-opiate-induced haze for at least four days. I plan to blog my post-op progress with yuckky pictures if I can swing it!

In any case, I'll leave you with a fun link and the reason I'm most upset I can't go out to the only theater in Kansas City that serves drinks tomorrow night:

http://www.screenland.com/theatre/screamingbrain.html

Hail to the king, baby!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

Ah...Bruce. That guy ROCKS. He does the narrations for the new Spiderman games on the PS2 and he is friggin hilarious. Top form.

I also recently saw an interview with him on G4TV and he was as funny as ever.

"THIS IS MY BOOM STICK!"

6:07 AM

 
Blogger Shanshu said...

PS: Good luck with the surgery! I was SUPPOSED to get you flowers for said occasion...or at least a card. I even had it marked down on my calendar. Then you informed me that I had the wrong week and everything got screwed up and I forgot.

I'm a bad person. I send you flowers and sympathy vibes via this comment.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

6:07 AM

 
Blogger PJ said...

I don't know who this guy is. Should I?

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today so I guess I am a little late but - Good luck with the surgery! Its about time you had that junk removed.

This blog is hilarious, btw, I can't wait to read more about the in-laws.

Sending good vibes from the far reaches of the Pacific Northwest!

12:45 PM

 
Blogger wrmblnwrck said...

Pizzle: Dude, it's the guy from Evil Dead, Army of Darkness. Surely you've seen those?

Klaatu Verata Nicto!

10:35 PM

 
Blogger PJ said...

I'm embarassed. No, I haven't.

My bad.

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home