I Always Have To Steal My Quizzes From You. . .

Quiz stolen from Shanshu. Made me think.
1. You have been chosen for a top secret mission, one that you may not return from alive. What do you do with your last "normal" day on earth before the mission?
I would get into my storage trunk and get rid of a few items that would make my mother blush if she saw them. Then, I would go through personal diaries and notebooks and my old computer files and links and burn/delete/scratch out any incriminating or embarrassing passages. As a historian, I know that people can take the records of your life and interpret the facts in weird ways, like that guy who just wrote that book about how Abraham Lincoln might have been gay.
Then, I would write long letters to all my loved ones to read only if I didn't make it back, because I'm not good at saying what's in my heart to people I love to their face. Then, I'd have fun and enjoy their company for the rest of the day.
2. If you could only watch an hour of TV a week, what would you watch and why?
The MacNeil-Leher News Hour.
Kidding! Every episode of Buffy, starting with the first season, straight on through and back around again. You've got comedy, drama, action, romance, sci-fi/fantasy, musical, ethical and moral lessons. . .it's like all genres of entertainment in one show, so you'd always have something for every mood of TV watching.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I'm not going to try to seem all cool and holier than thou by picking something self-effacing like, "I'd like to be more generous and give all my money to the poor." or "I wish I could not lose my temper so easily." Screw that.
Honest, uncensored, selfish answer: I want to be model skinny with firm, D-cup breasts that I still wouldn't have to wear a bra over to wear strapless dresses and spaghetti-strap tops. I want to eat whatever I want and always look like a gazelle, wiith a tight, high ass and a navel you could bounce quarters off of. I want to have a perma-tan, sort of a brushed golden glow, long flowing hair that never gets split ends or turns green in Chlorinated water, and feet that never get calloused and toenail polish that never chips. I don't want to have to wear acrylics to achieve pretty nails and it would be nice to never have the hair on my legs or armpits grow ever again.
Oh, wait, that's like, ten things. Huh.
4. What is it that attracts you in a significant other?
A great, big, throbbing. . .brain.
5. You can have one superhero's powers. Whose would you choose to have, and why?
This doesn't really count, but I say Paris Hilton's. She's managed to make herself a major celebrity with a bad personality, no talent, and very little demonstrable intelligence. Money and sex are her superpowers and she wields them with no discretion. . .and it only pisses us off 'cause we couldn't get away with it.

1 Comments:
Great post; I'm glad I stopped by. I'm going to contemplate these questions for my own self, since I am in one of those introspective moods...
5:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home