Now With FlavorCrystals!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A funner post.

Now for something slightly less serious. . .


1. This bike is what we're thinking about getting now that we only have the one car. Shiny, huh?

2. These invitations kick ass:

3. I love Home Movies. My ideal Adult Swim lineup would be all Futurama and Home Movies. I am such a girl, sometimes. Does anyone else appreciate Home Movies, or am I alone in a sea of Family Guy quoters?

6 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

"Women are not people. They're devices built by our Lord Jesus Christ for our entertainment."

- Peter Griffin



Enjoy your scooter.

:p

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Shanshu said...

That's not a bike, it's a scooter. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Oh, and I will never stop eating red meat, ever.

I've cut back to only having 1 red meat meal per week, and that's as far as this Texas boy will EVER be able to go. I haven't eaten fast food in over 6 months, because of that Supersize Me movie, so I'm with ya on that one!

Besdies, veggie food can be fun. That Ethiopian place was pretty good...

11:30 AM

 
Blogger PJ said...

I can't believe the sentence "veggie food can be fun" actually sounded like something good to say. Yikes.

I was phased by "Supersize Me" for about a week. Didn't take long for THAT to wear off.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, it's a scooter--but I reserve the right to call it a bike if I want to:) Only once a week! You are doing fine, man! You and Jen need to go to the Blue Bird cafe. Veggie food can be fun! Plus they have meat there, too.
P--I wish I had a smart-ass Stewie quote to combat you with. Alas, I am lame.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Shanshu said...

HAHA! I am doing fine! Ya hear that, Pizzle? You and your McDonalds can blow me! I'll take Ethiopian food or salad any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

McBlow me you bastards! hahahahaha!

Ahem. Sorry. Went a little nuts, there.

7:19 AM

 
Blogger PJ said...

It's the tofu and wheat germ and grass you're eating. Makes you silly.

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home