Turn Around, Bright Eyes

So, I was at this karaoke party. . .
Leona and I singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and taking ourselves VERY seriously!
by the way, can you tell I'm psyched I finally learned how to LINK words on this blog?
Now With FlavorCrystals!

Leona and I singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" and taking ourselves VERY seriously!
by the way, can you tell I'm psyched I finally learned how to LINK words on this blog?
2 Comments:
I am very proud of your new-found ability to link words to your blog. You can thank me for that later.
And I LOVE that you sang karaoke to that song..that was me and Lindsey's song at BVNW and I haven't heard it in years.
Wow. You are my official "blast from the past" girl.
1:17 PM
Cool outfit, by the way!
1:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home