how to lose friends and alienate people. . .
For reasons I won't go into further detail about here, I awoke at 4 a.m. and have not been to sleep since. I also have off-site training today, and an off-site conference tomorrow, so I will be blog-light this week. I have many posts planned, but for now, I am just going to post some pictures, because a woman with a scanner and a photo album project is a dangerous thing. I'd just like to point out that there are many incriminating photos of me as well, but they are not posted here because they all are sickly-sweet, nausea-inducing photos of myself with a certain high-school boyfriend and I wanted to spare you all the queasy feelings this early in the morning.

The Card Shark of KU Band Camp!

The Anorexic and Captain Tiberius Martin

After Graduation 1996--oh, baby, we were partying hard!
The unpublished shots include sumo wrestling, our trophy from San Antonio, and 8th grade shots of Shanshu. . .which I thought would be cruel and unusual. They also include pics of Jenny Novack, mid-goth transformation.

5 Comments:
I cannot tell you how much I love you for NOT publishing any shots of me from 8th grade.
I don't want to kill myself, yet. I still have to visit Prague before I die.
7:47 AM
You're right, you are dangerous with a scanner. Although the damage was far less than I was fearing after reading the title and first couple lines.
Jenny Novack...wasn't she the one who went from kinda preppy girl to well, not. Like last week of 8th grade, she just showed up one day with cut hair and completely new wardrobe?
7:48 AM
OK...so a sign you haven't looked a certain way in a long while:
I looked at that second picture and was like, "Who the fuck is THAT guy?"
Oh yeah. That was me...
7:53 AM
Heh, yeah no kidding. I'm like 98% sure that first picture is me...but honestly, I'd believe it if it turned out to be someone else.
speaking of who the f is that guy, who is the person that is 3rd from the left in the bottom picture?
8:36 AM
Thanks for the support, I really needed some positive remarks, thanks a bunch!
10:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home