Now With FlavorCrystals!

Friday, October 21, 2005

goodbye card

My partner gave me a goodbye card today and it actually was very sweet. A transcription:

"EBeth Triptych
(a 3 Haiku salute)

Elizabeth Is. . .

A big brain havin'
bonafide Buffy lovin'
bloggin' kinda babe

Elizabeth Is Also. . .

A swift scooter chick
a real-life Hermione
a hot yoga girl

Elizabeth's Exit. . .

A brand new journey
Oh, the places you'll go
leave all doubts behind"

*sniff*

3 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

That poem was nice,
it makes it harder to leave,
don't shed any tears.

12:49 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I like it! This is stolen from a drummer who plays in the Blue Room. He calls it "Urban Haiku"
Driving down the street,
All the restaraunts are closed,
Let's just buy some beer!

1:29 PM

 
Blogger PJ said...

I got nuthin'.

I sucked at Haikus.

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home