Now With FlavorCrystals!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Nobody wants to hear it. . .

Nobody is in the mood for funny or blogging but I thought I'd post a quick update.

1. I'm feeling better and back at work (but not working, God forbid). Seeing what happened in Louisiana does put a few scabs in the throat in perspective.

2. Speaking of scabs, something came out of the back of my nose/throat the other day that resembled a red, brown and yellow silver doller. Fan-tastic!

3. I love our scooter and our families. In that order.

4. Hot sun burn Elizabeth.

5. Pontoon boats + alcohol + painkillers = fun

6. Now that the surgery milestone is passed, I have to start wearing my invisaligns again, and I hate the tooth pain particular to braces. I hated it in middle school and I hated it now. I never should have paid for a tooth-straightening system that allows me to NOT wear them. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

7. Also, I have to start working out again. I am dreading it, since doing a flight of stairs makes me woozy right now. Yoga tomorrow--I'm sure the first time I invert my head my brains will leak out of my nose.

8. Future mother-in-laws can be difficult.

9. Sometimes couples can spend too much time together.

10. Vacations are fun, even if you are in pain and stay in the city limits.

11. The post office and the DMV are evil, evil, evil bastards.

12. This list is full of self-evident, obvious, useless observations, and therefore it's time for me to stop.

1 Comments:

Blogger wrmblnwrck said...

1) Glad you're feeling better!

8) There's a reason I nicknamed mine "zee fuhrer" :)

11) And so are financial aid offices! Spawned by the same Evil Thing no doubt.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home