Now With FlavorCrystals!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

This Interlude Sponsored by Wheadon Industries

Lazy blog today, I steal quizzy:

Best Buffyverse Death:
1. Buffy (The Gift)
2. Spike (Chosen)
3. Anya (Chosen)

Top Buffy Male:
1. Spike
2. Angel
3. Giles

Top Buffy Female:
1. Anya
2. Cordelia
3. Buffy

Most Annoying Character (good guys):
1. Tara
2. Dawn (5th Season only)
3. Riley

Most Annoying Character (bad guys):
1. Warren
2. Caleb
3. Ford

Best Villain:
1. Glory
2. Spike/Drusilla
3. Faith

Biggest Tear-Jerker:
1. The Gift
2. The Body
3. The Grave (II)
(4.) Hell's Bells

Scariest Episode:
1. Hush
2. Innocence
3. Two to Go
(4.) Anne

Funniest Episode:
1. Once More With Feeling
2. Triangle
3. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
(4.) Storyteller

Best Episode:
1. Who Are You
2. Tabula Rasa
3. Dead Things

Best Finales:
1. Chosen
2. Graduation II
3. Becoming II

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

I listened to OMWF on the way to work today, and I thought to myself: I am a Buffy nerd. Then I check your blog entry and I say to myself: No, SHE is a Buffy nerd.

Thanks, Ebeth. You make me cooler by comparison.

:P

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home