CRAZY dream. . .
Dude, I had the WEIRDEST dreams last night. I don't remember everything, but here's a general reconstruction:
there was this big lake, and Ian and I were walking around it. I saw a frog and Ian climbed down some rocks to catch it. It went just under the water where you could still see it. I told him to be careful, and then when he reached down to grab it, this huge alligator came out of the murky water and snapped at him. He grabbed it with his hands and held its mouth shut, and he wasn't worried at all. He hit it, and it sank back into the water, but I was too scared to go near the water anymore.
There was more stuff at the lake I don't remember and then the really weird part started.
We went to Thanksgiving dinner at Ian's sister's house, and in my dream I was pregnant. I kind of knew but I didn't KNOW for sure, you know? Anyway, I was so afraid everyone would find out, because we aren't married yet and I wanted to fit into my wedding dress. I kept eating Thanksgiving dinner but nothing tasted good because I felt so sick. I had to go to the bathroom and throw up, and his whole family heard me and then thought I was bulimic, because "Lisa" (the bitchy future sister-in-law) accused me of that in Vegas. So then I couldn't convince them and they totally believed her over me.
Later that night, Ian and I were in bed together being, ahem, intimate, and it was all a very good part of my dream. But then he looked like he wasn't really into it all the sudden--very uncomfortable. I asked him what was wrong over and over and he wouldn't tell me, and I would say, I know something's wrong because you're acting so strange. Finally he said, I just can't get into this because you're pregnant, which was weird because in my dream I hadn't told him. I said, you don't know that--how do you know? At that point, he looked down at my, um, chest, and I was (ick) lactating. Which doesn't make sense because typically that's not a pregnancy thing.
Sorry to gross you all out like that, but it was really weird and I usually don't remember my dreams in that level of detail--nor do they typically leave me feeling all blech in the morning. Maybe I need a Jungian dream analyst or something. Yikes. Just FYI, I'm not pregnant. Promise.

2 Comments:
Um.
Sounds like you need to stop eating chili after 9pm.
1:43 PM
Seriously.
1:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home