My How They've Grown. . .
Today's the day!

Not to be a complete and total bitch, and I do realize adolescents are easy targets when it comes to fashion, but what is this?! Daniel, Daniel. . .we need to talk. No. Just. . . . . no.

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hair Club

Emma looks great--but I'd like to see it without the weird, see-through overshirt. She should do something with her hair, too--it looks a little limp here.

This is the actress who plays Cho Chang. . .that dirty ho.

She's Veela-riffic!

2 Comments:
It's so weird to see them grow up on TV. I have a feeling, that by the time Emma hits 18, she's going to be quite hot.
9:12 AM
I SO can't wait for 10:30 tonight when I get to see it!! I wish I was still living in England, because I would have seen it two weeks ago!
My word verification started with "hp"...coincidence? I think not!
9:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home