Now With FlavorCrystals!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Nice Pic



I have this problem. I send emails saying "I've attached this document for you to approve, please send back to me ASAP." I hit "send" and then WHAM! I get caught with the sinking feeling of knowing I didn't actually attach the freakin' file.

I do the same thing here, sometimes I'll post something and NOT actually post it. Sorry about the mystery picture, I actually just wanted to post this pic 'cause I think it's a decent one of Ian and I. You know, we look like we actually like another and enjoy being in the same room together, unlike most of our couple photos, which sort of resemble posters for Death MAtch 2005! grudge match wrestling.

The worst is sending an invitation to 30 people, only to realize you forgot to state the actual date of the party. Ouch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shanshu said...

OK I'm missing something. There's no pic in your post. Or...is that the joke?

I don't get it. It's Friday and my brain has clocked out.

12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do this all the time too. I hate it. The solution? Always attach the document BEFORE you write the email. Do I ever remember to do this? no.

P.S. You guys are adorable

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home